[jboss-dev] Re: WTF? Re: [jboss-cvs] JBossAS SVN: r67638 - trunk/connector/src/main/org/jboss/resource/adapter/jms/inflow.

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Mon Dec 3 14:21:51 EST 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-03 at 11:15 -0800, William DeCoste wrote:
> The transactionTimeout was added to 4.2 so that you could configure the
> tx timeout per MDB. This was in response to a customer issue. In EJB3
> there may not be any jboss.xml, so it needs to be an
> activationConfigProperty.

It also needs documenting and testing. The method attributes
or alternative EJB3 transaction timeout annotation also
need supporting and the behaviour if both are defined needs clarifying.

Weston was asked to do the method attributes, but he did something
else and closed the JIRA issue. He should have raised a seperate JIRA
issue.

Also, this only works for our JMS rar. The same method attributes
check needs adding to the MessageEndpointInterceptor/Proxy
for when it starts the transaction rather than the rar.

> When I merged the forceClear stuff, I merged
> that too. isSameRMOverrideValue apparently slipped in during the merge.

This needs removing then.
--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock