[jboss-dev] Incompatibe changes to EJB3 annotations

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 04:58:07 EST 2007

Carlo de Wolf wrote:
> We just wanted to see how you liked it. :-)
>
> Because we want a clear namespace we've moved everything that's ours to
> org.jboss.ejb3.
>
> You can put both RemoteBinding annotations in the class.

org.jboss.annotation.ejb.RemoteBinding, which is used in AS4x does not
seem to exist in any AS5 jar

[tdiesler at tddell jboss-5.0.0.Beta3]$ find server/default -name *.jar |
xargs grep org/jboss/ejb3/annotation/RemoteBinding
Binary file server/default/lib/jboss-ejb3-ext-api.jar matches
[tdiesler at tddell jboss-5.0.0.Beta3]$ find server/default -name *.jar |
xargs grep org/jboss/annotation/ejb/RemoteBinding