[jboss-dev] snapshots.jboss.org/maven2 with Ivy

Thomas Heute theute at redhat.com
Wed Dec 19 10:31:07 EST 2007

Thanks Paul,

I voted for that one, i also implemented my own (dirty) resolver for
that purpose.
http://blog.thomas.heute.name/2007/12/ivy-maven-2-snapshot-respositories.html

Now i have another issue:
BuildMagic was able to get the licenses for all thirdparty libraries
based on their metadata. (So at the end you can ship the JBoss binaries
with all the licenses used in docs/licenses)
I wonder if there is such a thing in Maven (and ivy) and how you are
solving that problem in JBoss AS during it's mavenization ?

Thanks,
Thomas.