[jboss-dev] Re: Beta3 status -

Scott M Stark sstark at redhat.com
Wed Dec 19 12:49:48 EST 2007

Dimitris Andreadis wrote:
> Trunk is now building again, and there is an in-progress run that needs
> another 5 hours:
> http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/JBoss%20AS/job/JBoss-AS-5.0.x-TestSuite-sun15/254/
>

> Can we get a status of the last tasks?
>
> http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-4671 - DsDataSourceTemplate
> (Alexey/Scott)
> http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-5064 - Seam Usage/Testing (Ales)
> http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-5016 - Wikis (Scott)
Being updated, should not hold up the release.

> ThomasD made also a last minute update to juddi/scout. This is being
> tested now in the current test run, but I don't know how/if it affects TCK.
>
> He also reported the following regression. Was AbstractAnnotationImpl
> somehow moved?
>
> NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/metadata/annotation/AbstractAnnotationImpl
> http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-5093
No, still in jboss-container.jar
[starksm at succubus testsuite]$ javap -classpath
/home/svn/JBossHead/jboss-head/build/output/jboss-5.0.0.Beta3/lib/jboss-container.jar
org.jboss.metadata.annotation.AbstractAnnotationImpl
Compiled from "AbstractAnnotationImpl.java"
public class org.jboss.metadata.annotation.AbstractAnnotationImpl
extends java.lang.Object implements java.lang.annotation.Annotation{
    public org.jboss.metadata.annotation.AbstractAnnotationImpl();
    public
org.jboss.metadata.annotation.AbstractAnnotationImpl(java.lang.Class);
    public java.lang.Class annotationType();
    public boolean equals(java.lang.Object);
    public int hashCode();
}
The issue says there is a missing jar. It just looks like the
jboss-container-metadata.jar is missing from the jboss repo. I'll update it.