[jboss-dev] building jbossxb

Scott M Stark sstark at redhat.com
Tue Feb 27 00:58:59 EST 2007

Log4j is needed at runtime for the tests , but apache-slide-webdavlib is
not. This is a hold over from when jbossxb was in the jboss-common
project. It can be removed from the
https://svn.jboss.org/repos/common/jbossxb/tags/1.0.0.CR9/pom.xml. I'm
having trouble building this due to some problem with the maven jars in
my local repo.

[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------[ERROR]
BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------[INFO]
The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin' does not
exist or no valid version could be found
[INFO]
For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
[INFO]
Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Feb 26 21:51:30 PST 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 2M/74M
[INFO] -