[jboss-dev] Re: slf4j

Julien Viet julien at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 14:55:43 EDT 2007

"Logback is intended as a successor to the popular log4j project. It
was designed by Ceki Gülcü, the founder of the log4j project. It
builds upon exerience gained in building industrial-strength logging
systems going back as far as 1999."

after 8 years of doing logging I hope he has a good experience of
what logging is :-)