[jboss-dev] RE: Community

Rajesh Rajasekaran rrajasek at redhat.com
Fri Jul 13 12:06:48 EDT 2007

Now we have the testsuite running to completion with Scott's fixes
yesterday.

http://cruisecontrol.jboss.com/cc/artifacts/jboss-head-testsuite-sun-1.5/200
70712214357/results/index.html

Tests   Failures          Errors             Success rate

3302    167                  308                  85.61%

Some of the broad categories to start looking at:

Clustering: 110 failures

JBoss Messaging: 49 failures

Jboss web: 34 failures

Deployers: 25 failures