[jboss-dev] Re: Community

Clebert Suconic csuconic at redhat.com
Fri Jul 13 12:32:06 EDT 2007

 >> JBoss Messaging: 49 failures

Most of the failures are configuration issues... I have fixed most of
them on my local branch 4.2.

There are few tests that don't make a lot of sense (expecting some
behavior specific to JbossMQ) and there is some config on security that
needs to be fixed.

I will be fixing that next week. It won't be a lot of work as I have
already done a lot while installing JBM into 4.2 into my local copy.