[jboss-dev] JEMS installer for JBossAS 4.2.1.GA

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Tue Jul 17 07:31:39 EDT 2007

Tim Fox wrote:
> I would prefer the installer team to hang on too, and include JBM 1.4.0,
> not 1.3.0 which is already superceded.

He, he. What to do with you guys? Every time we want to release something, you pop up with
another latest version. :)

> Can we be involved in the process in the future, regarding timescales
> and release dates? Then we could advise better about the best version to
> include
>
> I can't see any release dates on JBINSTALL JIRA. When is the release date?

I didn't see any release date on JBINSTALL, too, so I had to ask Amit for the next installer
release for AS 4.2.1. The message was copied to this mailing list and you personally.

We need to improve how installer releases get planned, so we don't face the same issue (like
with EAP) again and again.