[jboss-dev] JAXB Generated Classes with target 2.0

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Wed Jul 25 01:10:50 EDT 2007

Jason,  doesn't the ObjectFactory also have QNames that are tied to a
particular name space?
Something along the lines of:
-------------
@XmlRegistry
public class ObjectFactory {

    private final static QName _Policy_QNAME = new
QName("urn:jboss:security-config:5.0", "policy");
    private final static QName _IdentityTrust_QNAME = new
QName("urn:jboss:security-config:5.0", "identity-trust");

I think the schema evolution issue is not well addressed by JAXB2
(Adrian's point). If I have to do JAXB2 for security configuration
(login-config.xml), then I will have to generate multiple object classes
(for schema versions - 4.0, 4.1 and 5.0).

--
Anil Saldhana
Project/Technical Lead,