[jboss-dev] RE: Differrences in CC runs for the AS testsuite

Rajesh Rajasekaran rrajasek at redhat.com
Tue Jun 19 16:06:33 EDT 2007

I am not aware if this is a vmware server or ESX or GSX.
The host OS is RHEL4, the box is x86_64, 2 cpu (Xeon 3Ghz).
The vmware image is also RHEL4 with 1GB memory allocated.

I think there are around 20 instances running on this vmware server. IT
might have a better idea about that and about tracking disk usage.