[jboss-dev] Remoting 3.0

Scott M Stark sstark at redhat.com
Wed Jun 20 14:08:53 EDT 2007

We use both URLs and URIs in the vfs, but still rely on the URL handler
mechanism for content. There needs to be some mechanism to obtain
content streams and properties/attributes for the endpoint. We should
have a common lib for either URIs or EPRs. Give a pointer to the EPR
code in the ESB codebase.