[jboss-dev] Remoting 3.0

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Thu Jun 21 05:23:25 EDT 2007

Maybe we should externalize it into a jbossws-addressing.jar.
Currently ESB and JBossWS are using different implementations of the
same specs. With remoting it would be already three parties.
IMHO it should become a subproject of either JBossWS or ESB and publish
jars to the repository for others to refer to.

/Heiko