[jboss-dev] AS testsuites

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Thu Jun 21 05:29:24 EDT 2007

Given the multitude of component updates and our carelessness, it's a rare thing to see
jboss AS testsuites run at 100%, A lot of stuff is just checked in without testing it
locally, and worse, the CC runs that show failures after the check-ins are ignored.

The good new is we finally got there for 4.2.x. (minus occasional/transient timing
failures), so let's keep it that way for that branch, and help fix the other ones,
especially HEAD.

On a broken testsuite it's very "convenient" to just ignore failures, since "somebody else
must have done it".

Cheers
/Dimitris

View results here ->