[jboss-dev] AS testsuites

Andrig T Miller anmiller at redhat.com
Thu Jun 21 13:24:37 EDT 2007

To strengthen your argument, I had 385 build messages in my e-mail and
here is the breakdown:

79 of the 385 or 20.5% were outright build failures
231 of the 385, or 60% were build completed with test suite failures
52 of the 385, or 13.5% were build that successfully completed
11 of the 385, or 3% were builds that timed out (probably infrastructure
related)
12 of the 385, or 3% were builds that were fixed

Over 80% of all builds across all projects failed or had testsuite
failures.

Andy

Andrig (Andy) Miller
VP of Engineering