[jboss-dev] Dependencies to JBoss as core libs

Clebert Suconic csuconic at redhat.com
Thu Jun 21 16:55:09 EDT 2007

Currently JBoss messaging has some dependencies to JBoss AS, specially
jbossxs, commons, j2ee and jboss.jar

Looking at http://repository.jboss.com/jbossas/core-libs/4.2.0.GA/, I
only see these libraries:

jboss-common.jar
jboss-j2ee.jar
jboss-jmx.jar
jboss-system.jar
jboss-xml-binding.jar

I don't see jboss.jar, jbosssx.jar and jnp-client.jar.

I'm still not sure If I need jnp-client but jboss.jar and jbosssx.jar I
do need to compile security stuff and transaction integrations.

Anyone sees any problem if I add these libraries into that repository...
or anyone know if  there is another place I should be looking at on the
repository?

Anyway, I don't think anyone is using that as the component-info.xml was
completely broken, making references to inexistent components.

Clebert