[jboss-dev] Dependencies to JBoss as core libs

Clebert Suconic csuconic at redhat.com
Fri Jun 22 11:30:02 EDT 2007

It has to be a better way to do this...

The only reason JBossMessaging is dependent on jboss.jar is because
org.jboss.jms.jndi.JMSProviderAdapter is only available there. (Did a
search on all the other jars on JBoss 4.2)

Shouldn't these Adapters be available in some sort of
jboss-integration.jar or jboss-adapters.jar?

I would have to add jboss.jar to core-libs just because of this class.

Clebert