[jboss-dev] WARNING: Update to new deployers

Adrian abrock at redhat.com
Thu Jun 28 06:33:14 EDT 2007

Hopefully, today I'm going to update jboss-head
to the new deployers, this means the build might be broken
for a bit.

I'd appreciate it if you don't commit anything around the
deployers (that includes the ejb containers, etc.)
so I can do a final merge and standup tests
before committing.

I'll let you know when the commits are in.

NOTE: I'll be disabling webservices for a couple of days
since its deployers are in the webservices project
which I haven't updated to the new deployers yet
and they'll also require a new release of webservices
to be updated.
Apologies for the inconvience. :-(
--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx