[jboss-dev] AppClient deployer status

Scott M Stark sstark at redhat.com
Thu Nov 1 03:38:30 EDT 2007

Something is messed up with the forum posting so I could not add this to
the http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=121396 thread.

I have the ReferenceMetaDataResolverDeployer working for ejb-refs and
the AppClientUnitTestCase is passing. The
ReferenceMetaDataResolverDeployer exists in the metadata-beans.xml
deployment.

Right now its using a scan of the structure for ejb-name/ejb-link
matching. I need to look in more detail at what the ee5 injection
resolution requirements are, as well as generating proper dependency
information to complete the implementation.

Is there sufficient information post the parsing phase to resolve @EJB
style references? I know we still need to get the annotation processing
into the metadata model. I'm looking at the AnnotationEjb3UnitTestCase
to understand the type of translation that is needed.