[jboss-dev] The JBoss Retro 1.1.2 mystery

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Fri Nov 2 05:36:24 EDT 2007

This is the move, but as Scott said org/jboss was not used in the old repository, so maybe
we should just do a copy. What depends on the old location?

---

Author: thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Date: 2007-11-01 04:02:14 -0400 (Thu, 01 Nov 2007)
New Revision: 1739

Added:
    jboss/jboss-retro/
Removed:
    org/jboss/jboss-retro/
Log:
Move jboss-retro

Copied: jboss/jboss-retro (from rev 1738, org/jboss/jboss-retro)