[jboss-dev] jboss 5 dependencies

Tim Fox tim.fox at jboss.com
Thu Nov 15 08:19:03 EST 2007

Purlease.... cut the sermon about the theoretical principles of
integration, no one asked that.

We just asked where to get more information on your project.

Adrian grudgingly provided that, that's all we need. Thanks :)

BTW Next time someone stops you in the street and asks you for
directions to the nearest station, and you use the same kind of
response.. be prepared to get a black eye :)