[jboss-dev] jboss 5 dependencies

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 09:50:01 EST 2007

> And, I beg you... don't suggest rewriting out test suite to work with
> mock versions of the dependencies.... (We had this conversation before).

I'm already running current Maven2 config inside AS5_trunk to build me
IDEA's project files.
And as such, maven already creates and installs AS5 artifacts.
So, if this was already fixed/done - and I know Paul is working as much
as he can on this - this would do the job for you.

> BTW sorry for calling you and Adrian AI's, you know we love you really :)

Only a couple of beers, not words, will clear this insult. :-)