[jboss-dev] Re: Compiling JBoss Head with Java6

Alexey Loubyansky alexey.loubyansky at redhat.com
Thu Nov 29 13:24:29 EST 2007

The DataSourceInterceptor and other classes in that package were
developed when I was working on the SPECjAppServer benchmark a few years
ago. The goal was to collect statistics about SQL statements executed in
a test run and per transaction. Which allowed to tune the CMP engine.
Here is a wiki page that describes how to use them
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=StatisticsCollector