[jboss-dev] AS5 boot screwed up

Adrian abrock at redhat.com
Thu Oct 4 09:24:32 EDT 2007

Why has the transaction module been removed?

The stuff required to make this work properly is still WIP:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-4516

In fact, I'm currently working on fixing up the testsuite
to make this possible at all.

The XIDFactory stuff is expected as per the subtask:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-4517