[jboss-dev] AS5 boot screwed up

Francisco Reverbel reverbel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 15:56:13 EDT 2007

It appears I was too hasty, sorry for the confusion.

On 10/4/07, Adrian <abrock at redhat.com> wrote:

> Why has the transaction module been removed?

 Per the discussion in

  http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=117224

My impression was that everybody wanted the transaction module removed
ASAP. About a month ago I said I would remove it "next week", so I was
actually feeling bad about the delay.

Unfortunately I underestimated that work and had to pause before
completing it. I would fix the boot tonight, but now the TM code is back...

The stuff required to make this work properly is still WIP: