[jboss-dev] AS5 boot screwed up

Sacha Labourey sacha.labourey at jboss.com
Fri Oct 5 05:48:05 EDT 2007

Guys, we are running towards a BETA3 of AS5.0 and we are already LATE,
there is no way we are going to use the "good practice" of waiting one
day for the developer to wake-up.

It is NOT time to break the build, we are ABOUT TO RELEASE A BETA3. If
you want to create broken build, do it in your sandbox and enjoy it. We
are here to stabilize our dev, not anything else.