[jboss-dev] AS5 boot message

Tim Fox tim.fox at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 12:10:40 EDT 2007

LOL. Someone just pointed out to me that the message could be
interpreted as implying the user was a "sucker".

Actual the "message sucker" is a component of JBM that sucks messages
from one node to another. Nothing to do with the colloquial meaning of
sucker in US vernacular (sorry I am a Brit - this wasn't obvious to me).

I'll change it....

Dimitris Andreadis wrote:
> Nice touch:
>
> [snip]
> 21:42:00,421 INFO  [TomcatDeployment] deploy, ctxPath=/web-console,
> vfsUrl=manag
> ement/console-mgr.sar/web-console.war
> 21:42:04,093 WARN  [SecurityMetadataStore] *** THE DEFAULT SUCKER USER
> PASSWORD
> HAS NOT BE CHANGED FROM THE INSTALLATION DEFAULT - THIS IS A SECURITY
> RISK - PLE
> ASE CHANGE THIS!! **
> 21:42:04,218 INFO  [ServerPeer] JBoss Messaging 1.4.0.GA server [0] started
> [snip]

Tim Fox
Messaging lead
JBoss - a division of Red Hat