[jboss-dev] Re: metadata compiling

Scott M Stark sstark at redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 22:52:11 EDT 2007

Ok, the basic deployments are working. Client deployments are not
because the old ClientDeployer is gone. The ejb3 version will take its
place. I'm going to be committing the metadata changes so the ejb3 layer
can start converting, and multiple people can be working on validating
the move to the unified metadata. I'm expecting a big initial step
backwards in the cts testing, so TDMs/Sacha need to double up on blood
pressure meds.