[jboss-dev] Re: metadata compiling

Carlo de Wolf cdewolf at redhat.com
Fri Oct 12 06:02:25 EDT 2007

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Surefire plugin has changed, we're seeing a false positive on JBoss
Metadata builds.

The old:
==== 8<====
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Surefire report directory: /home/hudson/.hudson/jobs/JBoss Metadata/workspace/trunk/target/surefire-reports

 T E S T S
Running org.jboss.metadata.test.ejb3.whitespace.WhitespaceUnitTestCase

[ERROR] There are test failures.
====8<====

And the new:
====8<====
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Surefire report directory: /home/hudson/.hudson/jobs/JBoss Metadata/workspace/trunk/target/surefire-reports
/bin/bash: line 0: cd: /home/hudson/.hudson/jobs/JBoss: No such file or directory
[ERROR] There are test failures.

0 failures, 0 errors, so it is reported as stable.

Bring me some meds as well.

If Fox can have an underscore in his hostname, then I should be allowed
a space in my directory name.

Carlo
--
I hate Maven.