[jboss-dev] AS5 testsuite failures

Adrian abrock at redhat.com
Fri Oct 19 10:17:01 EDT 2007

I checked out the Beta4 tag and built the assembly.

I've added it to the repository, so we're just waiting
for the mirroring to catch up so we can test it.

For some reason the assembly name has been changed to
jboss-integration-parent.jar ??????

build/pom.xml
  <artifactId>jboss-integration-parent</artifactId>
  <version>5.0.0.Beta4</version>

I've got no idea what is going on with this crap?

Why can't people just leave things alone when they are
working? Or if you are going to play around, do a proper
standup test like a full clean checkout!

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock