[jboss-dev] HEAD build broken AGAIN

Scott M Stark sstark at redhat.com
Thu Oct 25 13:02:09 EDT 2007

Trunk is building fine for me without the changes Adrian showed, so I'm
doubtful that the jboss-metadata.jar snapshot was synced up correctly.
The signature for the JBossMetaData.getEnterpriseBeans is returning an
IEnterpriseBeansMetaData as expected rather than a
JBossEnterpriseBeansMetaData shown as needed in the JaccPolicyUtil.java.

[starksm at succubus build]$ javap -classpath
../thirdparty/jboss/metadata/lib/jboss-metadata.jar
org.jboss.metadata.ejb.jboss.JBossMetaData | grep Beans
    public org.jboss.metadata.common.ejb.IEnterpriseBeansMetaData
getEnterpriseBeans();
    public void
setEnterpriseBeans(org.jboss.metadata.common.ejb.IEnterpriseBeansMetaData);