[jboss-dev] Cannot build AS5

Rajesh Rajasekaran rrajasek at redhat.com
Mon Oct 29 18:05:05 EDT 2007

The project build was successful. But the testsuite build is broken.
We have always tracked the project and the testsuite build together in
all our AS continuous builds.
The console log shows the errors.
https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/JBoss-AS-5.0.x/417/consoleText
The build email notification sent out also shows the errors in the
testsuite build.