[jboss-dev] Cannot build AS5

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Tue Oct 30 05:19:46 EDT 2007

We had a problem again building AS this morning, after the last metadata snapshot update.
Was that built using jdk1.6? Carlo re-build it, and it works.

The error I was seeing:

X:\cvs\jboss-public\jboss-head\server\src\main\org\jboss\ejb\plugins\cmp\jdbc\me
tadata\JDBCEntityMetaData.java:37: warning: [deprecation] org.jboss.metadata.Que
ryMetaData in org.jboss.metadata has been deprecated
import org.jboss.metadata.QueryMetaData;
                           ^
An exception has occurred in the compiler (1.5.0_09). Please file a bug at the J
ava Developer Connection (http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport)  after checking
  the Bug Parade for duplicates. Include your program and the following diagnosti
c in your report.  Thank you.
com.sun.tools.javac.code.Symbol$CompletionFailure: file org\jboss\xb\annotations
\JBossXmlValue.class not found