[jboss-dev] jboss-javaee.jar

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Thu Apr 10 06:25:34 EDT 2008

Adrian Brock wrote:
> Whether they are tagged or not (they could be).
>
> I'm saying it's possible for each component of org.jboss.javaee
> to have its own releases and to use individual components in other
> projects.
>
> You said below that this wasn't possible.

I didn't know about this possibility. How are those snapshot-like releases made?

And unless we change the structure of the svn repository we cannot tag those independently.

> "However the way we have structured this is not consumable by individual
> projects"
>
> I would expect that even if the individual components have their
> own bug fix releases there would still be an overall assembly release
> for the appserver which accumulates all the bug fixes across the
> components.

It seem WS don't like this because it doesn't allow the updating of individual api
libraries. Unless we ship an empty javaee.jar that references the other library apis?