[JBoss-dev] JBoss in Eclipse3.3 Build Problem

Tauri Valor sudheersmail at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 06:38:50 EDT 2008

I ve been trying to build my webapplication in Eclipse3.3 with a Jboss
plugin.

I have Jboss4.2.2 version configured for my Eclipse.

Everytime I build, Jboss takes the old Ear file which was built previously.

I deleted the ear file but I couldnt understand from where Jboss is finding
the old Ear file.

The new changes are not being reflected.

Please let me know if you have any solution for the problem.

Im not using any external ant script to build my App. I use eclipse build to
build the application.

Please let me know if you have any idea.

Thanks in Advance.