[jboss-dev] missing security config file?

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Fri Aug 8 06:30:21 EDT 2008

The mergeScopes is just wrong.

The deployers should determine the scope and the MC
should just use what it is told.

I suspect the real problem is what Kabir found:
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBMICROCONT-330

The hack I suggested on this thread:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169546#4169546
to play around with the scopes is not a fix, it is so
Kabir can confirm where the real problem lies.

He hit JBMICROCONT-330 because he is doing it wrong,
although it is still a bug. :-)

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock