[JBoss-dev] Start & Stop JBoss instances from browser?

David Ward dward at redhat.com
Tue Aug 12 21:48:52 EDT 2008

Please use the public forums for questions like this:
http://www.jboss.org/community/forums.html

BTW, the short answer is "yes" but I'll give you the direct link in the
jmx-console, a wiki JMX FAQ link, insight into our supported
administration offering and more... once you re-submit your question in
the forums of course...  ;)  I would suggest the "Beginners Corner" or
"Management, JMX/JBoss".

David