[jboss-dev] smoke-test failures

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 15:45:31 EDT 2008

I've already fixed this two - where missing in profileservice config
includes:

org.jboss.test.deployers.jbas2904.test.EARDeploymentUnitTestCase.testEARDeployment
org.jboss.test.deployers.jbas2904.test.EARDeploymentUnitTestCase.unknown

I think these are failing due to previous DeployUnitTestCase failure.
At least that what happens to me locally.
Running PSUTC and JDUTC separately works OK.
	org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.DeployUnitTestCase(profileservice).testWarDeployment
org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.DeployUnitTestCase(profileservice).testEjb2xDeployment
org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.DeployUnitTestCase(profileservice).testEarDeployment
org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.DeployUnitTestCase(profileservice).testMCBeansDeployment
org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.DeployUnitTestCase(profileservice).testSarDeployment
org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.JmsDestinationUnitTestCase(profileservice).testCreateQueue
org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.JmsDestinationUnitTestCase(profileservice).testRemoveQueue
org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.JmsDestinationUnitTestCase(profileservice).testCreateTopic
org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.JmsDestinationUnitTestCase(profileservice).testRemoveTopic
org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.ProfileServiceUnitTestCase(profileservice).testAddDataSource
org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.ProfileServiceUnitTestCase(profileservice).testRemoveDataSource
org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.ProfileServiceUnitTestCase(profileservice).testAddXADataSource
org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.ProfileServiceUnitTestCase(profileservice).testRemoveXADataSource
org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.ProfileServiceUnitTestCase(profileservice).testAddTxConnectionFactory
org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.ProfileServiceUnitTestCase(profileservice).testRemoveTxConnectionFactory
org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.ProfileServiceUnitTestCase(profileservice).testAddNoTxConnectionFactory
org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.ProfileServiceUnitTestCase(profileservice).testRemoveNoTxConnectionFactory
org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.ProfileServiceUnitTestCase(profileservice).testAddNoTxDataSource
org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.ProfileServiceUnitTestCase(profileservice).testRemoveNoTxDataSource
org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.ProfileServiceUnitTestCase(profileservice).testDeploymentNames

I need to check this one:

org.jboss.test.web.test.WebIntegrationUnitTestCase.unknown

Initial lookup doesn't tell me much:

vfszip:/qa/services/hudson/hudson_workspace/workspace/JBoss-AS-5.0.x-TestSuite-sun15/trunk/testsuite/output/lib/jbosstest-web.ear
-> LifecycleException:  Pipeline has not been started