[jboss-dev] Component update cut-off date for AS5 CR2

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Aug 27 14:21:43 EDT 2008

I kinda figured AOP wasn't ready to go GA. ;)

Looks like we have a fairly lengthy dependency chain here, with at least
one project (PojoCache) that AFAIK goes through a QA qual before being
released as a GA. The GA release schedule for all the stuff earlier in
the chain needs to give time for the later stuff to go GA and get
integrated. Sounds like we need a GANTT chart somewhere.

--
Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering
brian.stansberry at redhat.com