[jboss-dev] metadata 1.0.0.CR10

Alexey Loubyansky alexey.loubyansky at redhat.com
Mon Dec 1 19:37:06 EST 2008

I released CR10 which includes

* [JBMETA-150] - missing propOrder in MCF metadata types

I went through the elements in jboss-ds_5_0.xsd (according to Jesper
it's up to date), searched in *.java for the corresponding properties
and added them to XmlType.propOrder. Note, I haven't checked if metadata
binds properties to elements that are not in the DTD. Issues found:
for local-tx-datasource, no-tx-connection-factory, no-tx-datasource,
xa-datasource:
  - background-validation-minutes in DTD renamed to
background-validation-millis (as it appears in metadata API)
  - use-fast-fail is defined in the DTD but not found in metadata API
  - there is both metadata/type-mapping and type-mapping elements, seems
like redundancy?
The tests are missing for this stuff but as I understand this binding is
not currently used (correct me if I am wrong).

* [JBMETA-151] - remove default-activation-config from message-driven
from jboss_5_0.xsd

There is only activation-config in message-driven in jboss_5_0.xsd.
I also "fixed" JBAS-6247 org.jboss.test.xml.DDValidatorUnitTestCase. The
"fix" was just the ordering. The DD is still invalid:
"'${test.messagedriven.createDestination}' is not a valid value for
'boolean'."
I added it to the ignore list for now.

The AS trunk has been updated to metadata 1.0.0.CR10. Once I get the
green light, I'll release the GA.

Alexey