[jboss-dev] Re: JBoss-AS-5.0.x-JTS-TestSuite-sun15

Jonathan Halliday jonathan.halliday at redhat.com
Tue Dec 2 05:14:55 EST 2008

The AS is in component freeze, I can't upgrade the
transaction manager at present unless you are willing to
risk regressions on the other test suites. :-)

Jonathan.

Dimitris Andreadis wrote:
> I haven't seen commits to address specifically it's failures, that's why
> I'm asking.
>
> Jonathan Halliday wrote:
>>
>> It is the first step by QE towards ensuring the AS/EAP is tested in
>> both JTA and JTS configurations. There should be one that runs the CTS
>> in JTS configuration mode too. What makes you think it's orphan?
>>
>> Jonathan.
>>
>> Dimitris Andreadis wrote:
>>> This testsuite looks orphan. Who's looking after it?
>>>
>>> http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/JBoss%20AS/job/JBoss-AS-5.0.x-JTS-TestSuite-sun15/

Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111
Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Registered in UK and Wales under Company Registration No.
3798903  Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters
(USA), Matt Parsons (USA) and Brendan Lane (Ireland)