[jboss-dev] AS trunk freeze

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Thu Dec 4 11:20:31 EST 2008

Dimitris Andreadis wrote:
> Ok, here is the new branch:
> https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/branches/Branch_5_0/
>
> I have modified all the hudson JBossAS-5.0.x runs to point to the new
> branch, instead of trunk. Obviously, new JBossAS-5.1.x runs will have to
> be created in hudson to point back to trunk.
>
> Please note that Branch_5_0 is still frozen until the AS 5.0.0.GA
> release is tagged. There are some final documentation and QA tasks to
> perform. If you want particular points to be highlighted in the release
> notes, send me a note.

A failure on the latest run[1] is due a missed file checkin on a
testsuite tweak I made yesterday to fix a transient failure.[2] Can I
commit the file to Branch_5_0? The file only affects that one test.

[1]
https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/JBoss-AS-5.0.x-TestSuite-sun15/1127/testReport/org.jboss.test.cluster.defaultcfg.test/HASingletonControllerBeanUnitTestCase(Default-udp)/testBeanDeployment/
[2] https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-6279

--