[jboss-dev] servlet api which one?

Shelly McGowan smcgowan at redhat.com
Thu Dec 4 11:45:59 EST 2008

Dimitris,

For 5.0.0.Beta3 we updated the servlet APIs (JBAS-4943) in jboss-javaeee
but did not remove them.  JBAS-5350 opened for tracking in CR1 and forum
thread discussion here:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106849#4106849

The persistence apis were eventually removed (JBEE-3) but not the
servlet APIs.

Shelly