[jboss-dev] What has happened to docbook?

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Wed Dec 10 12:39:34 EST 2008

There is no docbook-support for these as they use jdocbook maven plugin.
Running mvn package produces the docs in html, html_single and pdf
formats. I have just started going through the
Installation_And_Getting_Started_Guide and posted a first past last night.

Yes, the process guide is completely out of touch. Look at the
https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/docs/community/5/Installation_And_Getting_Started_Guide/pom.xml
for an example of how to use the jdocbook plugin. I'm not sure if all of
those options are actually needed currently.