[jboss-dev] Continuing Maven migration

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Fri Dec 12 15:21:06 EST 2008

I'd like to continue with the Maven migration of the app server build.  So
starting next week, I will be switching over one or two modules at a time in the
order that they are currently built.

So for example, the first to switch will be the "bootstrap" module followed by
the "main" module.  The build/build.sh file will call maven to run the mavenized
modules first, and then continue with the non-mavenized modules.  That way the
later modules can depend on the output of the earlier mavenized modules.

Once a module has been mavenized and is working without any issues, I will
remove the build.xml file from the directory, and you will have to build using
maven.

Please let me know of questions or concerns.