[jboss-dev] Re: JAXB

Jesper Pedersen jpederse at redhat.com
Tue Dec 23 02:55:33 EST 2008

On Monday 22 December 2008 11:11:58 Alexey Loubyansky wrote:
> This doesn't sound right to me. Why don't you add the required/declared
> dependencies?

I have added the jaxb-api-2.0.jar dependency to the project.

If you look at the directory

 jboss-5.0.0.GA/lib

the following files

* activation.jar (located under lib/endorsed)
* jsr173_1.0_api.jar (StAX)
* jaxb1-impl.jar (JAXB1)

isn't there - so something needs to be sorted out.

Furthermore there are two "Implementation-Version" identifiers in the
MANIFEST.MF file.