[jboss-dev] JBoss-AS-5.0.x-TestSuite-sun15

Scott M Stark sstark at redhat.com
Sat Feb 2 14:41:40 EST 2008

I'm trying to get my env in place, and I'm seeing these exceptions I had
not seen in my home workspace. Are these showing up for others?

11:33:36,781 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to
PreInstall: name=WSMemoryBufferRecorder state=Real
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.jboss.wsf.framework.management.recording.MemoryBufferRecorder
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:268)
        at
org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoaderDomain.loadClass(BaseClassLoaderDomain.java:204)
        at
org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoaderDomain.loadClass(BaseClassLoaderDomain.java:1006)
        at
org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader.loadClassFromDomain(BaseClassLoader.java:584)
        at
org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader.loadClass(BaseClassLoader.java:234)
        at
org.jboss.reflect.plugins.introspection.IntrospectionTypeInfoFactoryImpl.resolveComplexTypeInfo(IntrospectionTypeInfoFactoryImpl.java:375)
        at
org.jboss.reflect.plugins.introspection.IntrospectionTypeInfoFactoryImpl.getTypeInfo(IntrospectionTypeInfoFactoryImpl.java:344)
        at
org.jboss.reflect.plugins.introspection.IntrospectionTypeInfoFactory.getTypeInfo(IntrospectionTypeInfoFactory.java:54)
        at
org.jboss.classadapter.plugins.BasicClassAdapterFactory.getClassAdapter(BasicClassAdapterFactory.java:61)
        at
org.jboss.config.plugins.AbstractConfiguration.getBeanInfo(AbstractConfiguration.java:70)