[jboss-dev] Re: AS usage of lib/endorsed jars

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Wed Feb 20 15:39:33 EST 2008

Beyond that question is also the issue I brought up of not infecting
user applications with implementation choices. These jars generally have
factory patterns with default implementations, and we need to be
obfuscating that part so that if users bundle an implementation from the
same package namespace, they are not fighting with conflicting versions.