[jboss-dev] Can't perform a vfs release without updating the JBVFS releases

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Sat Jun 21 13:22:53 EDT 2008

Also, I don't see svn commits for closed vfs issues like the following:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBVFS-35?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion:subversion-commits-tabpanel

You need to be including the jira issue in the svn commits that apply to
the issue. JBVFS-35 is marked as resolved for 2.0.0.CR1, but it must be
in some previously release. I can guess its 2.0.0.Beta18 based on the
date, but I don't know.