[jboss-dev] PUSH

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Thu Jun 26 10:29:23 EDT 2008

Adrian Brock wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-06-26 at 14:30 +0200, Sacha Labourey wrote:
>> In case you usually don't look at the result of the AS testsuite, here
>> is the list of the 39 remaining failing tests:
>
> Some of these already have fixes they've just not been committed.

Besides the ones Adrian mentioned:

org.jboss.test.cluster.classloader.leak.test.ClassloaderLeakUnitTestCase(ClusteredClassLoaderLeak).testSimpleWar

org.jboss.test.cluster.classloader.leak.test.ClassloaderLeakUnitTestCase(ClusteredClassLoaderLeak).testNoPassivationWar
org.jboss.test.cluster.classloader.leak.test.FieldGranularityClassloaderLeakUnitTestCase(ClusteredClassLoaderLeak).testSimpleReplicableWar
org.jboss.test.cluster.classloader.leak.test.FieldGranularityClassloaderLeakUnitTestCase(ClusteredClassLoaderLeak).testFieldWar
org.jboss.test.cluster.classloader.leak.test.FieldGranularityClassloaderLeakUnitTestCase(ClusteredClassLoaderLeak).testFieldNoReplicableWar

Fixed in JGroups; will put in new JGroups once AS 5 CR1 is done.

org.jboss.test.cluster.defaultcfg.test.PartitionRestartUnitTestCase(Default-udp).testStatefulBeanFailover

JBAS-5590. Fixed but there was a .0001% chance the fix caused the
testsuite run to fail, so I reverted the fix until after CR1 since the
failed test is of a very much edge case.
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/jboss-development/2008-June/012159.html

--
Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering